27 days off Meth!

I am 27 days clean off of meth, so is my boyfriend. We have 2 kids together. Right now were living in a motel, until we can get into our own place, again. We have used together on and off for 4 years, and we have moved multiple times, and finally this time where we actually dont have our own place, devastated me. I’m a functioning addict, the worst. But, everyday gets better.
I told my boyfriend this last time around of getting clean, that if he brings it back again, I will leave him, hes been an addict for 10 years of meth. Were not doing this alone, we have a strong
support network behind us this time. Our kids live with us, they are 2 amazing children, and they dont deserve to be out through a shit storm any longer, so I said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. And for once I’m not enabling him and he isnt enabling me, I k ow we have a long road ahead of us, but I see hope this time, and a brighter future.
Thanks for letting me share!
Btw the motel were at has strict rules of no substances, no.visitors, and they check your room weekly to see any signs of illegal substances or activity. So I think that helps a lot! The people here are sober, and very friendly as well.

28 Likes

Welcome to the forum! 27 days is fantastic!

2 Likes

Congratulations, you can attend online meeting that will help you to continue.

1 Like

That is a HUGE accomplishment! I have been battling meth for 12 years. Enough is Enough. 3 months 14 days for me. HUGE hug your way!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your sobriety you seem to be in a great place with a great positive attitude I wish u the very best x

2 Likes

Welcome and congratulations, keep it up.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Congratulations to you! Keep up.the good work!

1 Like

Thank you everyone, everyday is different but we continue to stay positive, my boyfriend just got a second job today!

2 Likes

welcome, paige! sounds like you’re off to a great start - i applaud your strength and will to live to better life for you and your family :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome!!! 27 days is amazing!! Keep up the great work!!!

1 Like

Great job on 27 days!!! You are off to a great start.

I would highly recommend attending meetings to share with like people. This is a fantastic forum, but meetings will help you maintain. There are local and online options available. Both of you should attend together.

Good Luck!!!
:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Good job! It’s good to know there’s a chance for me to get that far lol thx for being motivation!

3 Likes

Congratulations, keep looking forward and embrace the freedom :heart:

1 Like

I’m currently 95 days clean off of meth, now!! I cant not tell you all how happy.i am.!

4 Likes

Now that is my kind of update!!! So very happy for you! You should be rightfully proud of yourself!! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

wow!!

im actualy talking to a friend on here thats in early sobriety from meth

can you give me some info on some good coping skills you used?

1 Like

Thank you sassy!!!

2 Likes

Known, I private messaged you!!

Your strength and courage is what will get you thru ,27 days is something to be proud of🙏

1 Like