2nd Meeting! Feeling so well! ♡ Day 4

So I went to my 2nd meeting in a group I think I’ll consider my “home group”! Tonight I went to the Women’s meeting. There were more women in this room than ALL of the people at my first closed meeting!

Talk about emotional and motivational. And when it was my turn to speak I announced my 4 days sober mark! And while the meeting was happening the other women were all passing around a manila envelope and writing on it. At the end of the meeting they gave it to me. Names and numbers. I CRIED LOL!! ANYWAYS FEELING THE LOVE TONIGHT :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

13 Likes

Good for you. Now that you have the phone list, use it. Phone numbers do you no good if you never use them. NEVER CRAVE ALONE When you’re craving call someone on the list.

3 Likes

I’m glad you had a good meeting! I didn’t go the meeting route but I know they work for some/most. What a great thing they did! Lean on them and us. We are here for you and we ALL got your back! You CAN do this! I wish you continued luck on your sober journey and keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I love that you share this experience with other fellows here. I recognize that enormous feeling of being welcome and not alone. I visit 2eetings every week. It is awesome!

2 Likes

That was a great welcoming for a newcomer. I wish all meetings were like that. And congrats on your 4th day! I remember my 4th day, 2mo and 11days sober now. Keep going to the meetings and get a sponsor. It helps a lot, trust me darling.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the support and advice. I hope I can find a sponsor thru this group. I really like them!

2 Likes

That’s such a wonderful way to welcome you . I’m sure you will find your sponsor and can work the beautiful steps into sobriety x good luck x

1 Like