3 Days no Drinking

It’s only been three days buttttt it’s been amazing to be able to get up everyday knowing that I didn’t upset or push anyone away due to over drinking. I like the way I can have a adult conversation when I wanna or need to express myself without fighting everyone. I am loving it.

17 Likes

@Alishia87 Great job, Alishia! I just started over the weekend as well. Let’s press on together! Keep it up! You’ve got this. :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Congrats on 3 days!! Those are some of the hardest. Keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations, that’s awesome :slight_smile:

Great job! Be proud you have the clarity to realize your life can and will improve without consuming alcohol!
It’s a daily struggle, I am at 358 days and I still fight my urges. I plan to fight them every day for the rest of my life.
Life is quite enjoyable when we are PRESENT and CLEAR!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Sorry for shouting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

Weekend is the hardest time to start seeing everyone having fun and enjoying it. So congrats on you staying strong

This is awesome! Might I suggest removing the only, and try “ITS BEEN 3 WHOLE DAYS!” Has a much better ring to it! Plus 3 days is hard so be proud! We all are for you & your not alone!

3 Likes

Great job on the 3 days. That’s a huge start especially if your already feeling the benefits of being sober. You’re going to want more of those benefits. I really liked the clear head benefits in early sobriety. Keep it going you’re worth it.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

There is no “only” when it comes to sober days. Be proud! And add another.

Keep living the sober life!

3 Likes

Thts what im talking about !!!
3 days woohoooo :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
You should very very proud of yourself crazy isnt it how we process things more diffrently sober glad your loving it keep it going your doing a great job !!!

1 Like

Well done on 3 days. Keep it up. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Well done on 3 days! That’s a great achievement and I’m glad you are feeling the positive effects already. Now you just need to repeat this every day and you will see in no time you will even feel better

1 Like

Hi @Alishia87 congratulations on your 3 days. It’s awesome and as the days mount up, you’ll feel more and mor proud of yourself.

It struck me earlier today how the longer you stay sober, the more possibilities life starts to offer. Lately I’ve been thinking of taking up a new hobby which would involve me getting up early thereby limiting my opportunities to drink. In contrast when I’m drinking, the only thing I’m thinking is about how I get through the day so I can drink again. That’s it. Boring.
I wish you all the best on your journey, it’s tough and I’m still struggling at times but I keep wanting to be sober. I just know the grass is greener on that side of the fence, but sometimes I forget.
:hugs::pray::hugs::pray:

2 Likes