3 Months Sober - I Did It!

Kudos to you!

1 Like

Ata girl! Keep it up! God bless

1 Like

Congratulation!! Proud of you. Can you tell a big change already? Iā€™m almost 1 week

2 Likes

Iā€™ve lost 16 lbs. My face isnā€™t bloated anymore. I sleep much better. My skin is clear. I feel great! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good stuff :muscle:

1 Like

Awesome, congrats and to many more!!

1 Like

Well done and congrats! :hugs:

1 Like

Congrats on 3 months!!

1 Like

Outstanding work. If no one in the real world tells you, I am proud of yo and so many people here are as well.
Best,
Chandler

1 Like

29 days and calmed down on junk food now but at that stage where i think everything is fine now ā€¦but i lnow not to drink one day at at time ā€¦netflix is my new friend ha

4 Likes

Hi Brooke. and congratulations in reaching the big 90! I am new on this group and am on day 67 of my own recovery. I look forward o my big 90!! Hope you have a great Christmas and a fantastic every day at a time.

Billy

Congrats i just reached 3 months recently as well. Keep going!

Congratulationsā€¦ keep going

This was back in November! I relapsed in December but Iā€™m currently 23 days so almost a month again! But thank you!!

1 Like

Almost a month is amazing!

1 Like

That is amazing congratulations. Keep on rolling those days

1 Like

Congrats! Iā€™m at 3 months on Monday!!

3 Likes

Congratulations! It is so great to see people being free. It is a source of great hope for those like me. Just beginning the way

Awesome perks!

Congrats! Iā€™m looking forward to the lose weight lol and everything else its been 11 days for me and I already feel great!