3 weeks and counting

Been sober for 3 weeks now. I’ve stated before, I wasnt usually a daily drinker. Maybe a few times a week. Gotta say, its been 3 weeks without a beer, I’m feeling great. Of course I still going through my separation and I dont get to see my kids everyday like I used to, but physically I feel stronger with a lot more energy. Just went shopping for the first time since I’ve been at my brothers and I was surprised I didn’t go down the alcohol aisle. I bought so much stuff for my babies when they come back over this Wednesday. i can’t wait to just bake a cake with my oldest daughter, play video games with my son and cuddle with my baby girl. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Great stuff! Keep on rocking the days. Kiddos are so important and being present when they’re little is priceless.

You sound like such an amazing dad :heart::heart:

Sounds like you’re in the right place and heading down the path to success, I’m really happy for you. Great job :heart:

It sux, but unfortunately, My wife is going to do whatever and I just have to accept that. Once I do, the doors to everything else will be unlocked. Now all I have to do is walk through one of them.

1 Like

Sounds like lots of good stuff! Enjoy!!