3 weeks clean from weed

I am really excited, i just hit my 3 week mark today at 5 PM, i can’t believe it has been three weeks since I smoked weed, it has gone by so quick. Three down and only two and a half to go before I can start making better changes for myself. Staying :muscle:

12 Likes

your already doing it as far as I can tell so what’s happening in 2 and a half weeks?

2 Likes

Congrats!!! I am giving up weed too (in addition to alcohol) and I am on Day 13!! Feels good. Definitely dealing with cravings, but I feel like my mind is more clear already. Awesome you’ve made it this far. Let’s keep it up together :blush:

1 Like

I can start looking for real job that if i get pissed tested I can pass it and not have to worry about it

1 Like

Congratulations, i do feel like my mind is a lot clearer also. I am also having vivid dreams that i am actually remembering when i wake up. They feel so real like i am actually there. Have you had anything like that. My friend who has been clean for almost 60 days said he has the same thing. I have also had my temptation from people i work with but i just tell them i am happy at what I am doing abd smoking one time puts me right back at day one and I have worked hard to get to 22 days clean.

Good on you don’t give up 525 days here

ahh well this is well worth the effort then, how’s it going today

I tend to have vivid dreams general, but they definitely have more clarity when I am not smoking or drinking. I can gain lucidity and control my dreams more easily too. Meditation during the day and waking also can help if you want to go even deeper into the dreamworld at night!

Congrats! Day one for me.