3 weeks off Subs

After having a 10+ year addiction to opiods I decided a year ago to get on Suboxone. I started to feel like it was starting to effect me negatively and decided to start getting off. I am 3 weeks in to no Suboxone. Its def been hard but everyday gets easier and better. 1 year sober from opiods and 3 weeks clean from Suboxone. I never thought I’d make it this far. I thought my family would end up burying me. God is good all the time! I know on my hard days he’s carrying me.

3 Likes

That is awesome and you’ve done so well so far. You don’t know me but I am proud of your accomplishment. Keep it up, you are worth it.

1 Like

You my friend should be very proud of yourself opiates are the hardest to get off I myself are 2 months off heroin and benzos but I’m still on a 15 year old methadone script perfetic really I’ve failed 4 times coming off methadone it’s 10x harder than coming off heroin which is ironic as they give it to you to stop taken heroin but this year in moving over to subutex to soften the blow of coming off of methadone again my friend be very proud this shit is not easy

2 Likes

Thank you! That encourages me to keep fighting the fight!!! I appreciate the encouragement.

That is awesome 2 months clean!!! You are a rock star!!! I never tried methadone to get clean b/c I had always heard what you had said about coming off them. Suboxone really worked great for me for almost a year it gave me to time work on myself and the program. Good luck on subutex my uncle takes that for his heroin addiction and he just celebrated 8 years sober. You can do this you are amazingly strong and sober life truly is the best life!

1 Like

Sweet words thankyou,I believe it’s worth the fight

1 Like

It is worth the fight and you have this!!! You are going to succeed in sobriety and and life is going to be so amazing for you. I speak those words over you in the name of our higher power!!!

Amen my fellow friend amen to that