3 year Soberversary

Sober 3 years today @NewPerspective :sunglasses:

42 Likes

Yessssss, congratulations!!! This is so so wonderful! What’s your favorite change so far?

3 Likes

@MandiH Thank you! My favourite change is how good i feel , healthy and fit. No guilt or hangovers! The fact I nearly forgot it was my anniversary today shows how little I even think about alcohol anymore :star_struck:

14 Likes

That’s amazing, congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Congrats :tada::sparkles:

3 Likes

Wow, congratulations. I’m dreaming of reaching these numbers!!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!
FHzemFzwkyRfq

4 Likes

Congrats how does it feel?

1 Like

Strangely familiar, its just my everyday life now. I nearly forgot because I don’t think about drinking much anymore. Must not get complacent though, I know I can’t romantise drinking so my mantra is 'I don’t drink :sunglasses:

3 Likes

How did you celebrate?

1 Like

With a Pepsi max !

1 Like

Huge congrats, lady! I’m coming up just behind you!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Awesome job :muscle:

1 Like

Sorry I’m late to the party but yes I joined you my sober twin and I also had Pepsi Max :grin: can’t believe it’s been 3 years, life is completely different and all for the better, I do not miss the old me one bit.

Belated Happy Birthday :birthday::birthday::birthday::balloon: @MeCarrieB

5 Likes

Thank you! It was a struggle to begin with, but sober life is a million times better than drunk/hungover life. :star_struck::sunglasses::partying_face: :dizzy::clap:X

3 Likes

You’ve been getting better at getting better for three years now? Bravo!

2 Likes

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!! Love hearing how things have gotten better and it gives me motivation as well!!

1 Like

Good on ya @MeCarrieB and @NewPerspective! And thanks for lighting the way. :partying_face: :ice_cream:

1 Like

Good deal continue going, you make people like me want to get to where you are at right now. 3 years is a great accomplishment.

2 Likes

Thank you , waking up sober and guilt free everyday keeps me going :grinning:

2 Likes