3 years sober and damn proud of it 😎

Congratulations on 3 years keep on ODAAT!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your accomplishment with us all! :heartpulse:

1 Like

3 years is so increadible! I love this picture too. What a symbolic representation of life and the beautiful journey to a brighter future.

1 Like

Congratulations to my (almost) sober twin! I have always admired your tenacity towards sobriety and compassion with helping others!! I am glad to have you as a friend! Tell your Husband hi for us!! ~ goedenacht!!

1 Like

Love it!!!

1 Like

Keep up the good work! great job.:grinning::+1:

1 Like

Congratulations Claudia!!! I’m very proud of you too. You were one of the first people that I β€˜met’ on here. I find you and your presence her amazing. You are a wonderful person and I hope you have the best celebrations. God bless you lady :pray:t2::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S @SoberWalker

Such a wonderful milestone Claudia.
I love your shares, your experience, and your kindness. Thank you for being you! :heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Dear Claudia, you should be proud! 3 years is an impressive milestone.

Never give up!

Never give up, ever.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you, and proud to share an anniversary with you- today is 5 years sober for me and it keeps getting better :slight_smile: much love!!!

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing your miracle with us Pal!

1 Like

Much to be proud of !!! Congratulations!!!
:tada:. :tada:. :tada:.

1 Like

Nice! Congrats! :muscle:

1 Like

Great job on 3 years! Such a great milestone. :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Huge congratulations to you! Such an amazing accomplishment. Thanks for sharing your story.

1 Like

I will Dan! Give your wife our best regards back to her! Still have the purple cap she knitted for me. Within a few months it will be cold enough to wear it again. You wasn’t here for a while has you?

I certainly will! She will be happy to hear her hat is getting some good use!

Yeah, I took a bit of a break for a while, but I am back! :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations on your 3 years! Great achievement!!

1 Like