3 years sober!

I just have a couple things. Someone said your sober birthday isn’t for you, it’s for everyone else in the room to see that it’s possible. With that–ill take three years. It’s not only possible but an amazing new life.

Someone said this in a meeting I was at yesterday. You have to find what you were looking for in the bottle–in life. I’ve gotten what I was looking for in the bottle, the bottle has no more power.

Here’s to a happy sober life, keep moving forward!

45 Likes

Congratulations - 1095 hard-earned days of sobriety!
Bet you didn’t think you’d be looking back on 3 sober years when you were on day one.
Here’s to your next successful year!

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:
Love this one!

Congratulations with the :three: years!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Inspiring! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you sir. I never thought I would get here. But more amazingly I didn’t realize it would be so much fun and fulfilling.

2 Likes

Thanks it means a lot! Keep it up yourself!

1 Like

Thanks! The AA fellowship is what continues to inspire me.

2 Likes

Needed this today. Congrats to you, and sobriety indeed can be fun and fulfilling!

1 Like

Awesome! Well done very inspiring!!!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS :ok_hand::+1:

tenor (12)

3 Likes

Congratulations! You’re my inspiration…. 3 years is awesome!! :ok_hand::clap:t2::clap:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

Aroooooooooooo. Congrats on your big 3!!!

1 Like

Huge congrats!! Love reading posts like these!! So inspirational! :slightly_smiling_face::purple_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I really like that saying you heard yesterday. Makes complete sense.

1 Like

Love this. Congratulations on 3 years. :grin::+1:

1 Like

Woo hoo! Congratulations on 3 years! :tada:

1 Like

yahoooooo! congrats on 3 big ones! :heart:

1 Like

Super happy for all of us to share this with you, Matt (see, I read what you said). Keep on kicking our disease in the junk!

1 Like

Congrats on 3 years! Awesome! :slightly_smiling_face::confetti_ball::+1:

1 Like