So I did this today! :point_down::heart::partying_face:

44 Likes

Well done! :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations Alicia! That’s wonderful. Happy for you! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Amazing!!! Congrats on 3 years :partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats on 3 years and thanks for reminding all us that it’s possible to stay clean! 3 years is an incredible feat, keep trudgin :sunglasses::v:t3:

2 Likes

Congratulations @AliciaMarie04 !!
How did you celebrate? Care to share what (if any) differences your third year had compared to your first two?

4 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you so so much!

Thanks! Super proud!

1 Like

Honestly! It’s been easy. The beginning was super hard. I couldn’t be around alcohol, I couldn’t be around people drinking, I couldn’t even stand to drive by a liquor store. NOW, none of that matters to me. I have 0 urge to drink. Even in my worst emotional moments, drinking NEVER crosses my mind. If you are early on in sobriety, just keep going. It’s not worth it to drink one night thinking it’s ok. I had 7 months under my belt and then drank for 6 months, and now I’m at 3 years!

8 Likes

Congratulations!! :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Well done Alicia! It sounds like you’re really content in your sobriety, even through the hard moments. You deserve to feel proud! Thanks for sharing with us here :tada: :birthday:

1 Like

This is AMAZING!! Congratulations Alicia!! Incredible achievement!! Keep doing what you do!! Sincerely admire seeing this type of SUCCESS!!

1 Like

Thank you! I was promoted to Network Engineer III last month, best Christmas present ever! Then I made 3 years sober, best way to start off the new year!!

3 Likes

That is amazing! Great for you. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

Wow wow! Great job. Similarly I had 8 months then drank for like 6 months now I’m on take 2. I’ve got 21 days. Hopefully I’ll make it to 3 years and alcohol will stop crossing my mind too.

1 Like

How great it that!! Wow! Congratulations Alicia! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

1 Like