30 day challenges

Didn’t you say no pain no gain? You can’t take a day off :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 5 yoga done! My 30 day challenge will probably be something like 34 or 35 days as I’m going to give YouTube yoga a miss on Thursdays and go to class. But want to complete the whole 30 challenge with Adrienne.

Probably, although I still had sleep in my eyes while catching up on here this morning :joy: I may well have read it wrong

Your forgiven :pray: :joy:

Day 5 done! 45 min on the exercise bike. I’m pretty sore today… this is the first time in 100 years that I’ve exercised 5 days in a row. It’s a good feeling. Golf yesterday was interesting. I have to retrain my body how to play sober! Have an awesome day everyone. I LOVE SOBRIETY!

2 Likes

I’m sure it depends on the class but the one I go to he rarely corrects posture. His thing is basically like you say, just go with what feels right.

2 Likes

Haha yea I guess he would if it was to the point that someone is causing injury!

Hope you get to find a good class near you. I like mine but there’s one in a Hindu temple near where my parents live that’s just amazing. 2 hours, 7am start on the weekends and they only ask for £2 to cover the hall or more if you want to give it.

Uh oh no challenge done today, Friday is family movie night and now I am feeling lazy, going to have to step it up tomorrow and fit in double

1 Like

Day 5. 100 lunges, 160 crunches. Was able to resume full pushups w/ the off day, but only got in 40 reps, still petering out. Mixed in 30 butterflies & 30 curls on free weights to spread out the effort for my evening session.

Stretch/relaxation yoga time. :pray:

3 Likes

I had to cut day five short (only 90 of each) because I spent the evening and night at a friends house. We needed some girl time :grin: Going to do better today :muscle:

1 Like

Day 6 yoga challenge done :person_in_lotus_position:

1 Like

Challenge your challenge with a challenge.
After 30days of this. I challenge you to do 1000 pushups in an hour :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Day 6 done :grin:

I’ve done this challenge not to long ago. I got to 912 in an hour before i was done

2 Likes

Noooo hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My avatar is an inside joke

I’m considering day 6 DONE! My “30 min of cardio” today was 5-6 hours of yardwork. Over 12k steps logged on my watch. Feeling sore, but won’t drown those aches & pains with beer & booze. Have a great Saturday night, friends!

2 Likes

What is a 30 day challenge

1 Like

Day 7 done.

Did day 6 of 30 days yoga with Adrienne… Abs day. Umph. Feeling good though!

1 Like

30 day fitness challenge! Scroll on up to the top for @beyondmythoughts’ inspiration.

Some are doing daily yoga, some are doing a crazy count of push ups/lunges/sit ups. All of us committed to getting in done daily. Why not jump in yourself?

1 Like

Repeated yesterday, prepping for evening yoga.

Something new: On my hike today I blew through it almost a minute/mile faster than I have since getting sober. And it felt easier. (I’d plateaued the last couple weekends.)

1 Like