30 days and loving it

I’m 30 days sober today :grin: and I feel better than ever! Woohoo! How many days sober are you?? Even day 1 is a huge accomplishment so comment below and show off your new lifestyle. After all, it sure isn’t easy… but oh so worth it!

7 Likes

Hey @StephN congrats on 30 days! :bouquet: That is a major milestone!

1 Like

Congrats @StephN! :fireworks::tada::fireworks:

Finishing day 19 today :blush:

3 Likes

Congrats!! :tada::clap:t2:
I can tell by the tone of your post that you are buzzing @StephN, well done :blush:
I’m 17 full days sober. I am feeling great too - I’ve lost around 5lb in weight, my skin is clearer, my mood is good and far more importantly, I’m SOBER.
Let’s keep going!

2 Likes

@StephN congrats! Awesome job, I’m so excited you made the decision to live a healthy lifestyle, and making it stick!

Im on your heels with 28 Days:13hrs:39 mins. Who’s counting?

3 Likes

Congrats good for you im at 26 still gettin there

2 Likes

@Josie congrats on 30 days! I’m a close behind you at 26, and feel great!

1 Like

Thanks! And congratulations to all of you! Keep up the good work!

Congratulations on 30 days!! Keep it up!
Coming to the end of my 37th day.

1 Like

Congratulations on 30 days … 3 days for me … looking forward to 30 days.

2 Likes

Congrats on 30 @StephN :tada: :tada:
That’s great you’re feeling the benefits of sobriety, keep it going :muscle: :smile:

97 days here.

1 Like

Congrats on 30 days and 1,000 nights @StephN

Day 108 here :grin:

2 Likes

Day one off coke

Any words of wisdom from anyone please

Any advice for a newbie

What are you worried about? Detox or

She’s not as active as she once was but lots of people around

going to go solo will be OK just looking for some support that’s all thanks will keep you all posted if interested good nite all

Starting today :grimacing:

There’s no reason you have to go solo. The thread you answered is just an older one. Truly just ask specific questions and we as a group usually can come up with a few answers

OK nice to know you’re all here to listen makes me feel better one day at a time then one day at a time I’m going to sign off here and go to bed now so I’ll be talking to y’all another time probably tomorrow I’ll try to get on her each and every day thanks again

1 Like