30 dayzzz! (Fentanyl)

Today is the 30th and I have 30 dayz!!! Just got outta Olalla guest lodge w/ @Knives69 Eating sammiches and tryna find a meeting to get that keychain. Holla holla holla

18 Likes

Hey that’s huge man, 30 days! Also, you have a sobriety date on the first just like me, wich is added bonus!! Keep it that way. And also welcome to the community. Again, solid work. Keep it up!

3 Likes

Did we just become best friends!?

2 Likes

Congratulations !! So happy to hear someone else reached a milestone thats exciting a huge accomplishment YOU THE MAN !!!

2 Likes

Proud of you bb!!!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Way to go on 30 days! Welcome to the community also!

3 Likes

What kind of sammiches you eatin? What color is the keychain?
Jjuussttt kiiddiiinngg! CONGRATS :tada:!!! 30 DAYS YAY!!!

2 Likes

Huge!!! Now just remember how awful you felt for weeks :facepunch:

1 Like

Welcome and well done on 30 days. This is still my favorite milestone. I started to feel better and experience all the benefits of being clean and sober.

4 Likes

Spicy chicken. So good to taste again!

2 Likes

YUP! Yes we did

3 Likes

Unfortunately I loved that nasty high :sleepy::sleeping: good to be free though!

2 Likes

I’m glad you are doing so well. I hear that stuff is so hard to kick.

3 Likes

feels amazing, feel alot healthier, I’ve got colour back in my skin. I feel happy, been tested with some stress since being out of rehab and I manged not to relapse, how ever I’ve been having using dreams quite alot but… Hopefully this don’t last too long. Don’t be too hard on your self, you can do it just like I did. Have a great day everyone.

2 Likes

Yeah it is way harder than brown was harder than oxy way harder to get off than anything I have ever experienced in my life.

1 Like

Yeah when I first started it was pretty heavy but tolerances… you know? I once ran out and picked up $350 worth of dark (good H too) smoked about $200 worth in one sitting and just barely felt well. I was heavy heavy into those fake fentanyl 30s tho at that point smoking 10-15 daily (or more sometimes).

1 Like

What I can’t wrap my head around is why are they cutting things like coke with it,ones an upper the others a downer? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s cheap, it’s a d d I c t I v e. Keeps folks coming back regardless. I smoked meth cut with fent and was just like :man_shrugging:t4: guess I’ll just nod now. It’s weird how you just get used to it in everything.

I,ve had it once,it,s quite rare here in the uk thankfully. It was actualy carfentanyl that I had,I snorted a tiny tiny bit and then came around in the hospital. Luckily for me I was at my parents and my mum saw me trying to eat a yoghurt with her car keys as a spoon so when she heard me collapse upstairs she rushed up and gave me CPR until the ambulance and fire crew arrived. Needless to say I disposed of the rest of it when I got home from the hospital.I only had a couple of grains of it, I had no idea how strong it was! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oof. Scary for sure. Glad you’re okay :black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like