30 plus days feelings and thoughts

It’s been a roller coaster to say the least.
But today I find myself feeling so much joy and peace. I am noticing so many signs around me making me feel like I’m in alignment with what and where I need to be on life. Has anybody ever gotten that feeling? Like you start noticing synchronicity with people places and things.
This. This feels so GOOD.

I don’t know why I’ve lived a life of misery for so long. Why I’ve CHOSEN to stay in that misery. Why I feel like I don’t deserve all the good in life. Why I feel like just when things start to look and feel good those fuckn gremlins creep up to change my happy up beat rhythm and I give in to them. Believing all of the stupid LIES and LETTING THEM destroy my life and everything I’ve built.

I do know that today just for today I AM CHOOSING TO LIVE. but actually really live. Live more intentionally and love harder than ever. Because hearing a doctor tell you "YOU COULDVE DIED had you not stopped and came to the hospital is not only an eye opener but a whole LIFE CHANGER. " I will never forget what I felt that night. I will not break my promise. I’ve gotten another chance. A chance that I do not deserve but God is soo freakn good man!! That or the universe still has a purpose for me on this earth.

I DON’T WANT TO DIE.
There is TOO MUCH GREATNESS IN ME.
Fuck you Gremlins.

Thank you for everybody who takes the time to read and respond to mi Vida loca. :pray:

9 Likes

30days+ that’s big Congratulations
NEVER forget
Remembering how shity life was has helped me alot
Tell them gremlins to kick rocks
;]

3 Likes

Excellent post! I love your drive. Keep at it. :muscle:t3::heart:

2 Likes

I agree completely :heart:

1 Like

A wonderful share! Thank you and congrats on 30!

1 Like

How are things @Gonzolady?