300 days today. Was a wild ride

I hadn’t been on here in awhile. Came on today and it was exactly my 300th day sober today. I remember first starting my journey and being so afraid and confused w little hope that I could feel normal ever again. Took a good four months to start feeling better. Still not 100% but I haven’t felt this stable in years. This site has great people on here that can answer your questions and concerns an give great advice from past experiences . Thanks everybody . If your feeling like it never gets easier or better months into your journey just ride it out it does.

27 Likes

Hey nice to meet you bro i can completetly agree with you it took me couple months to actually feeling great from the withdrawals and all that congratz on 300 days thats incredible !!!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

So happy for you!! Keep going and congratulations!!! 300 is big!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! It’s great to read about your success! As I’m just starting out, it’s great to hear about someone who is doing well in their recovery.

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada:

1 Like

Congrats! I love your comment that you are still not 100%. That is such an honest thing to say even at 300 days. I am almost 800 days and still not 100% not sure that is something I will ever achieve…always more growing to do.

2 Likes

I love it!! 300 is amazing!!! Good job and big hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Congratulations!
giphy (51)

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! 300 days is amazing! You are an inspiration my friend! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Good Job man ! Never go back ! You re an inspiration !

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the replies. Appreciate them. Hope all of your are doing well and keep it up!

Hang in there it’s tough for a bit but it gets easier I promise

I hear you on that brother.

Thanks Vince appreciate it

Thank you hope your doing well

1 Like

Thank you that’s very kind

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Appreciate that bro . Glad to hear your feeling better yourself.

1 Like

Right now im going through a split with the love of my life of 11 years its painful right now but ill be ok time to move forward and focus on me .
No problem man

1 Like