3rd Time Lucky

Hello! My names Olivia and I’m an addict!

3rd time lucky at going clean, started this year in February, managed 4 months.
Second time I managed 14 days
And now im on day 3!

Just downloaded this app, hoping to find friends and extra support to help me on this path.

Thankyou :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Stick around, it really does help because we all have either been there, or are going through it.
Stay strong and focused!:grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome Olivia! :wave: My names’ Michael and I’m an alcoholic. :blush:

1 Like

Thankyou :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: means alot x

Hey Michael, nice to meet you. Thanks so much for messaging hope your days been good x

You’re very welcome. It’s nice to meet you as well! Congratulations on the first 3 days! Keep it up!

1 Like

Welcome and I wish you all the best. Talking Sober is a great resource for support.

But here’s a couple of quick questions for you to ask yourself to get you started…What were you doing before that didn’t work (why do you think you relapsed)? What are you prepared to do differently this time?

Take some time to do a LOT of reading around here. YOU CAN DO IT!!

3 Likes

Welcome Olivia! This place is great. The people are very helpful and want to see you succeed. We are all rooting for you and have your back. Read and post often. Hope to see you around. It all starts with day 1!

1 Like

Welcome @Olivia_Grace… Äwesome community here. Ready to answer / advise you through your journey.
Million dollar question - what’s your secret recipe for success this time?
3rd time lucky… We believe in you!
BTW Congratulations on day 3!
#sobrietyrocks :pray:

2 Likes

Hi Olivia and welcome! 🙋
Good things comes in threes isn’t it?
I’m addicted to alcohol and allmost 1 year sober now. What helped me a lot is coming here every day and ask for help when I needed it.
It’s a great app, so read and learn about your addiction so you can beat it! :facepunch:

1 Like