4 months for the first time!

It’s wasn’t easy and it’s still not easy, it takes a lot of work and constant awareness but I’m so grateful for being sober today and I can truly say it’s because of my higher power that I am here today, alive, sober, and clear minded. This is the first time that I’ve been sober for 4 months and I am so shock that I can say that today, because I myself get drunk. I’m thankful for my support group, my family and friends in and outside the program who’s contributed to my life and everyone on this app who help me get through the tough times and most importantly all the glory and praises goes to God.

18 Likes

Congratulations! That’s a fantastic accomplishment!

1 Like

Awesome! Congrats!:muscle:

1 Like

Congratulations!! stay strong keep and keep getting better

1 Like

Congratulations! :tada:
Glad God helped you, but hope you are proud of yourself too!! :facepunch:
Well done!!

2 Likes

@SoberWalker
Thank you. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Thank you, I will

Well done. I know how you feel - I feel the same at six Months. I’ve been drinking for forty plus years and only ever had one Month sober twice in all that time - six and seven years ago.

Keep going - it gets easier and easier. We just need to watch out for the complacency now especially at Christmas. Stay strong friend :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats on your 4 month soberversary!! Well done, keep on charging on :+1::ok_hand:

Massive congrats brother! That’s ace

4 months is pretty impressive!! Congratulations!!

1 Like

@SassyRocks
Thank you. It’s only by the grace of God that I am still here today.

2 Likes

@DuncGB
Congratulations to you too my friend. Keep it up

Congratulations, 4 months is awesome! Keep up the good work! Seeing this stuff is inspirational to me I’ll have 80 days in a couple of hours!

2 Likes

Congratulation for four months.u did a great until believing more to come.

1 Like