(4) months!

Im really proud to have made it this far. I feel like I’m gaining some better coping skills. Just today I woke up and wanted to go to the river and make a whole day of it and tan, but plans didn’t work out and I kinda just stayed laying in bed and I began to feel depressed. I then played some music as I got up and I went grocery shopping. Then came back and cleaned my room. Then I just sat in my clean space with the door to a little porch open feeling the fresh air and just sitting there appreciating the stillness and that I didn’t have to be anywhere. I could just be and feel satisfied with myself.
Then I ended up making a delicious salmon salad for dinner, watched a movie on Netflix and took a really nice long shower.
Laying in bed now and about to read another story from the back of the big book.
So determined to better myself. One day at a time.

30 Likes

Congratulations on your 4 months. That’s great work - may you have many more! I think there is something special about sitting in the stillness with only a gentle breeze for company that really helps connects you to yourself, and that can bring some peace with it.

2 Likes

Awesome job!

1 Like

Congratulations with your milestone, 4 months is huge! Is good seeing you jere on TS and seeing you growing in your recouvery!
And your salad looks delicious!! :star_struck:
10-Lot-Alcoholics-Anonymous-AA-4-Month-Aluminum-_1

3 Likes

Super congrats on your 4 months!

1 Like

Fantastic work! :heart_eyes::smirk:

1 Like

Sounds like an awesome day. Congrats, for reals🌷

1 Like

@Fj007, this has not been an easy process for you. This is such great news. what a strong woman you are. Congratulations!

1 Like

Well done - keep at it! :hearts::bird:

1 Like

congrats on 4 months! what an awesome accomplishment :heart_eyes: and that salad looks absolutely delish x

1 Like

Congratulations!! And that looks soooo delicious!! :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Thank you everyone. I had a moment tonight where I just thought about the fact that I had not drank for the last 4 consecutive months, 120 days! And I got super stoked and proud of myself. I can’t wait to see this number grow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats! I hope that meal tasted as good as it looks!

1 Like

Happy 4 month. Very proud of you!

1 Like

Congratulations, that’s huge !!

1 Like

Congratulations :bouquet: your journey is remarkable!

1 Like

Time is just flying by. Congratulations.

1 Like

Excellent job! :heart:

1 Like