4 Years Coin 🦋

I never showed off my 4 years coin here, so here it is. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m currently 4 years, 4 months, & 2 days clean & loving it. :woman_fairy:t2: 1,585 day ones. It’s always day one because we only focus on today & no other day; Future or past. I’m extremely proud of myself & you should be extremely proud of yourself as well. Even if you aren’t clean just yet, you’re still here! Keep coming here whether you’re clean or not. :people_hugging:

36 Likes

That things wild looking. Congratulations on your clean time.

1 Like

Thank you, Joe. 🩶✨️

1 Like

Is this your own design? It’s gorgeous!

1 Like

Congratulations hun!! This is amazing :rose::v:

1 Like

It’s by TheLonelyMoose on Etsy. :blush:

If you want something engraved into back of your coin, like your name or soberversary, then you have to ask, otherwise it will just come plain, but they engraved my soberversary into the back of my coin for free/no extra charge, which was so, so nice of them. I thought it’d cost extra.

They have TONS of different designs & you can also request a custom design.

I actually planned my 4 years coin out a year in advance because I loved it so much. :grin: I have not picked out my 5 years coin yet, but I still have about 8 months to decide. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much. :people_hugging:🩶

1 Like

Congrats :clap: :clap: thats awesome!!! Your coin is absolutely gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:
So beautiful

1 Like

@Michelle Thank you. I picked her out a year in advance bc of how beautiful she is. :blush:

@Kadiatou Right? She’s my favorite coin in my coin collection. Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 4 (nearly 4.5months!) Incredible :sparkles:
Such a beautiful coin :heart: X

1 Like

congrats on 4 years .keep it up

1 Like

Congratulations on your 4 years, 4 months and 2 days :clap:t2::clap:t2::dancer: beautiful coin! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

WOW Alex - this is beautiful – thanks for linking the site below of where you purchased it. Love the colors and the look :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations on the 4. 4. And 2. Alex.
I love a good coin. That one is deluxe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the colors. The date on the back. So happy for you. Thanks for the website. Now if I can just remember in 11 months and get me a special for my 5 Y.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

@Louloubelle Thank you, Louise. That means a lot. :heart_decoration:

@SoberTraveler Thank you, Eric. I certainly will! Odaat. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Blondie1x Thank you, Sarah! 🩶 She really is beautiful. :slightly_smiling_face:

@JazzyS Thank you, Jasmine. You make this place amazing. :rainbow:

@Dazercat Thank you, Eric. Yes, do it! Get one! I’d love to see what you get! They are hand-made with love. I’ll most likely get my 5 years coin from them. :blush:

5 Likes

That’s a beauty!
Congratulations for the 4+ years! :tada::tada::tada::tada:
Ther is a special tread for coins,chips and tags. Feel free to show this gorious one there as well Show me your recovery chip/coin/tags etc 🪙 Glad you are proud!!

2 Likes

Thank you. Oh, that’s awesome. I have all of my coins displayed on stand, so I can post a photo of them all on their stand.

3 Likes