40 hours and counting!

Hello everyone! I tried to respond to everyone’s nice messages to me yesterday, but was cut off for being “a newbie” and ran out of likes. :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you everyone!

I’m on 40 hours and already feeling great! It was the first morning in I don’t know how long I woke up without an effin hangover. I was so ready for this and I feel fantastic!

Thanks again to my “new family!”

All the best,
Whitnee :orange_heart::heart::purple_heart::white_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::black_heart:

16 Likes

Welcome. I am glad you are here, and that you have decided to be better. Congratulations on your almost 2 days of getting better at getting better. You are better today than you were yesterday and if you choose to continue, tomorrow better still.

3 Likes

Noce job Whitnee!!!

2 Likes

Thank you :green_heart:

2 Likes

Amazing, if you are running out of likes that is a great sign, it shows you are using all the good stuff that’s available here :blush:

Keep it up - it’s so good that you’re feeling good right now but remember feelings change. So here’s to feeling great, but remember we’re here when you don’t and that doesn’t have to be a reason to pick up :pray::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :pray:t2::white_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Hey girl, good job. Keep drinking lots and lots of water. I started taking multi vitamins and magnesium pills and they helped alot when I first started. You will experience some fatigue and brain fog in the early days. Be prepared for that anxiety to get better in these next couple days and your mind to start saying you’re healed and can drink. I like to let ppl know of this so they can prepare, but keep checking in and will all help get you through this. Congrats, life is about to be great for you. Have a good day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good work Whitnee! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :green_heart::blue_heart::pray:t2::sunny:

1 Like

What a fantastic start… always remember how good you feel! I also got caught out on my first day too… but there was so much to ‘like’. Keep up the good work and positivity. Tx

1 Like

Thank you so very much!!! :blossom::yellow_heart::blossom::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you Matt!!! :green_heart::pray:t2::sunny:

1 Like

Well done!!!
When i first “got Sober” the collective hangover took 3 days to dissapear so youre already well ahead of where i was.
Congrats on taking the first step i encourage you to read through these forums as i found invaluble in the early days and found it comforting to see other people who had gone through the same emotions as me.
Good luck to you- you can do this!!!

1 Like

Much love thank you!!! :white_heart::yellow_heart::pray:t2::blue_heart:

1 Like

Great start, congratulations! I agree with vitamins i also do a fish oil supplement to help my ole damaged noggin.

3 Likes

Good idea!!! :green_heart::blush::blue_heart::pray:t2::sunny:

Hey @WhitneeB13 You got this! Great job, welcome home!

1 Like

Thank you!!! :green_heart::pray:t2::blue_heart: