41 Days clean and sober

Hi guys! I know its been a little while since I’ve written anything along with posted anything as well. Well here I am, I have 41 days clean so far, which let me tell you hasn’t been very easy for me especially when I’m having a bad day because then thats when I think about using but I fight it because I know that I can’t ever use again. I currently am taking subs everyday as well. The one thing I am having a really hard time with is not having my daughter home with me and not being able to see her whenever I want to see her, I hate the face that someone else is raising my daughter right now, she just turned a month old already which I can’t believe how fast it goes by. I do get a visit with her this afternoon for only an hour which I think it should be more then 1 hour, I also think they should increase the visit time to 2 or 3 hours because it would be that much better. I really wish I could have her on Thanksgiving so my mom, grandfather, and my younger brother and sister could meet her, they really want to see her and meet her finally, I do get pictures sent to me from her foster parents which is wonderful because if I didn’t it would be even more harder. This app really helps me alot because I can come on here to read other people’s stories and I learn more. Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving this year!

5 Likes