42 days and counting

Well today is day 42. The longest I’ve been clean in 29 years which is basically the day I started drinking and drugging at 13 years old. I just recently found this app. Kinda cool to see my progress. About to leave a treatment center and tackle life. Excited and nervous at the same time.

14 Likes

Respect!
After that long addiction and way of living.
Im also on the track of being finally after 14 years clean for a period i never ever had before.
Keep going forward and never go back to using.

1 Like

Super awesome. Good luck to you patches! Make use of your new coping skills in the outside world and don’t go back to your old life, implement changes, as many as possible!

2 Likes

Stick around here and let us be your company and help in the coming days, weeks years.
Well done, keep it up.

1 Like

42=the answer to life, the universe, and everything. Sorry I couldn’t resist. I am making a similar transition in my late 30s so I know what it feels like. I’m currently on day 275 and you will be surprised how much easier this becomes.

3 Likes

That is fantastic! Keep moving forward!!

1 Like

Home now. Doing good. Super grateful for a good house and girlfriend and a job to come home to. No open meetings at the moment but zoom ones are better than nothing for now.

1 Like