48 Days Sober

I’m 28 years old. I drank for 11 years and smoked for 10 years. I recently just quit, it’s been almost 50 days now. I have to say, I do feel better, healthier although there are a few rare days where I struggle a bit. It mostly has to do with cigarettes as I used to smoke almost everyday. But I am hanging in there, living one day at a time. I just want to say to all of you here, good luck and keep up the good work!

18 Likes

Congratulations on your 48 days! Great you are feeling the benefits already.

Thanks a lot!

Thank you!!

1 Like

You too, my friend @jn82
Take care!

1 Like

I am 60 days sober. We can do this. Idk you but we can talk if you want. If you have Snapchat my username is lusk357. I hope you have a good evening and we do recover :relieved:

2 Likes

Congratulations I’m proud of you ik how hard the struggle is keep it up :pray:your way

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Congratulations thats great :slightly_smiling_face:
I stopped smoking and drinking 49 days ago, and i am finding the not smoking difficult some days too.
But i beleive the not smoking has definitely helped me reach this amount of days with less alcohol cravings.
Still im hoping to lose some weight as another good health benefit of quitting but no results yet lol.

Nice to meet you and congrats :grin:

1 Like

Thanks, and congrats to you as well !! I hope you achieve all your goals, good luck!! :+1:

1 Like