4th day sober!

Im still feeling down a bit :frowning: but after lost so many battles with myself I couldn’t look into a mirror…Why i keep doing to myself ? In my life only alcohol is a weakness… This time with my new app i will try as hard as I can… Today I don’t drink ! 4 days :muscle: Wish best of luck for all of You 🫵 :heart::muscle: Best regards from UK :uk:

4 Likes

4 days is brilliant. Im from uk also, you will start to feel better with each day sober.

2 Likes

Hey. Keep going and the days will just keep adding up. It will not always be smooth sailing but will improve will get better. You’ll see things about life and yourself that you’ll like and something’s you won’t but the only way to work on things and improve is to face them without alcohol. Congrats on 4 days. One day at a time. Sometimes it will be a minute at a time. God is right beside you ready to help and give you strength comfort peace happiness patience humility and love. Just meet him halfway and you’ll start noticing him. Talk to him like you would a friend be honest and be honest with yourself. God bless you. I too lost so many battles because I was not aware nor would I admit defeat…. I had to be defeated the way my stubborn pride and ego were…. And wow was I defeated!!! Now I surrender the control my will everything to my God and let Him take charge cause I was not doing a good job……

3 Likes

Thank You so much :heart::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Great to hear, Thank You for support :heart:

2 Likes