5 Years Sober! 🥳

Congratulations on FIVE YEARS!
You are an inspiration! I currently have 3 1/2 years sober after 50 years of drinking and I will remember your share today whenever ‘stinkin thinkin’ kicks in and threatens my recovery…
THANK YOU!

3 Likes

Oh Mandi!!! Congratulations on your huge fantastic mind boogling celebration of 5 years of growth, healing and sobriety!!! You consistently show up and show us the way and how to dig deep, be grateful, take the leap and make the changes we don’t even know we need. I love and respect you so much and continue to learn so much from you and your journey of healing and sobriety!!! I am so grateful that TS and sobriety brought us together. Congratulations my beautiful giving friend!! May your light continue to shine out into the world and show us how to truly live and embrace it all!

congrats-16

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary, you have been an inspiration to me and a dearly loved friend.

1 Like

Ayyyyyy Mandi! Love ya, lady. Congrats on 5 years of inspiration.

1 Like

Incredible!!! You are such an inspiration to me (17 days). :balloon::100::tada::purple_heart::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Thanks so much everyone, I love you guys! I spent my soberversary having some much needed time out in nature. Reflecting. Discovering new truths. And just enjoying the moment.

We can recover. :heart:

12 Likes

Congratulations Mandi!! You inspire me. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations… Huge milestone

1 Like