500+ 16 days of sobriety😊

Hey y’all, it’s been a few months! Lol Happy New Year as well!:heart:Still going strong without a drop of alc…don’t ask me how I do it lol jk. One day at a time, keep hella busy when cravings come or cry the fuck out whichever helps! I’ve been struggling to lose weight still but losing inches that’s something lol, still at 10lb loss since last June. Uhh so give me some tips that help you, if you can!:blush: Have a great day!:heart: ML&R :heart:

13 Likes

Nice job on sobriety!! You’re killing it!

Weight loss is tricky, when you have a lot to lose. you lose it quickly, then it slooooooows down. I made this chart to illustrate this point.

weightloss

Once you reach the point where weight loss slows down, it requires more effort and discipline to continue to lose, but you will lose at a much slower rate - that is where time is key, you need a lot of time to get that last 10 - 20 pounds while maintaining that high level of effort and discipline.

Best advice I can give is to be patient; it takes a long time to gain the weight, it takes an equal amount of time to lose it. You’ll get there!

2 Likes

OoOo I love that! Thank you so much for your input, and how did you know I wanted to lose that much? Haha yes and what matters is that I keep going! Love the chart, it’s totally what I’m doing. I have to screenshot this! Love it, thanks!:heart: