500 days club

Congratulations on 500 days @Bootz !

1 Like

Yay! So happy for you @Bootz and I’m glad you came back to the forum. I don’t comment much but I do get a lot out of your posts. Thank for sharing your journey.
Congratulations on 500 days! :partying_face:

2 Likes

I feel like I won an award. Speech, speech.

First I want to thank my TS friends. Next, I want to thank my TS friends. Seriously, without this forum I may still be out there drinking. And being miserable. Lots of thinking about what’s next. How do I improve my game to make sure I don’t get complacent. Lots of self improvement and emotional growth yet to be accomplished.

14 Likes

So very proud of you and wonderful acceptance speech :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much. Maybe I’m not a big f’ up after all. :rofl::rofl:

Theres always time lol jkjk just dont get complacent

1 Like

Whoo hoo! Brilliant stuff!

1 Like

Fantastic! Congratulations @Mbwoman!! :tada:

1 Like

:muscle: Pure awesome!! Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations on you 500 MB.

I’m grateful to be on this journey with ya.

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :tada::partying_face::blush:

1 Like

2 Likes

Congratulations on 500 days :clap: :raised_hands:.

1 Like

Gotta be 2004!!! Sox break the Curse of the Bambino.:grinning: I was living in SC, but traveling on business and happened to be in Lynnfield on that historic day. Drinking in the bar. :pensive:

1 Like

I was asleep :zzz:
I kept falling asleep around 6 or 7th inning thinking they were going to loose that year. And I’d wake up and they won! So I kept up my part. I’d go to bed asleep around the 7th inning every game. Even the final game. And wake up next day to see they won it all. I like to think I did my part in breaking the curse. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Have a great 501

2 Likes

I knew a special force had to be in play!!

1 Like

This is so wonderful to see!! Congratulations on your 500 days!! :heart:

1 Like

e817ff5261e285d1e56f22ef128a96b25767802dc2c5a7f13f0b0644916ded64.0

CONGRATULATIONS!

1 Like