6 months stronger today 💪

I am so proud of myself, I have came so far in these 6 months. I have my sober life and I wouldn’t give it up for anything!!! 6 months ago I had nothing. I was behind on every bill. Now I have a great job wading and im really good at it, I out work most of the men I work with. And they dont treat me like a little girl. Its just me and one other girl and we kick ass lol I work long and hard some times 6 days a week 58 hour. But I am no longer behind i am head for the fist time in a long time and it feels amazing. Some for you know that my brother will not talk to me well i went to my dads and he didn’t leave he wouldn’t talk to me and stayed in the kitchen the hold time but he was there. And I called my dad and I was asking him something and my brother was talking though my dad so i would say thats progress. There has been many ups and downs on my sober path and im leaning how to deal with them I know longer hate myself but I LOVE MYSELF!!! THANKS TO MY SOBRIETY :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::hugs::muscle:

Im celebrating by enjoying this beautiful day with the cat and dog. Then off the the park with some friends and out to dinner. Have a beautiful sober day everyone !!!

26 Likes

You are taking care of the most important person to take care for: you!! :heart:
Congratulations with your half a year progress :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada:
And enjoy your dinner!
AC_SY400

6 Likes

Thank you !!! :hugs: taking care of myself is something that I always struggled with even before the drugs, so I have really been focused on me number one. Before I started my journey to sobriety I never put myself first. I believe it’s a very important part of recovery :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Great work you! Congratulations :grinning:

1 Like

Great to hear how well you are doing. Keep it up and well done.

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:

Im gonna keep on the right path :hugs: its an amazing feeling :two_hearts:

Congratulations on 6 months!

1 Like

Well done Alyssa!!! Stay on track and in time maybe bygones will be bygones and you’ll get your brother back. Keep working at it one day at a time and be strong, for you first, then others when you’re ready…be well

1 Like

So happy for you Alyssa! Nice work on those 6 months, you earned them! And congrats on the job. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

You go girl! You are doing fantastic, nice job in your first 6 months!

1 Like

This is so wonderful Alyssa! Keep it going and be very proud!

1 Like

Amazing work!! :two_hearts::bird::muscle::fire::+1:

1 Like

Fantastic work!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like