6 weeks! 🎈

I did not realize I had hit 6 weeks today until a different app sent me a congratulations reminder! :joy:

I’ve been doing great. I haven’t had the urge to drink. I’ve been dealing with some personal things and I’m facing them head on, which is nice. I’ve been pretty focused in my work and just making sure that I’m doing the best that I can.

Since becoming sober, I’ve had a couple things happen that normally I just would’ve drank over so I didn’t have to deal with the emotions, but I’ve been dealing with them and things are way less challenging to handle when you’re sober :wink:

All in all, my mood has been improving, my sleep has improved, my relationships are stronger, my mind is more clear. I’m feeling really good with where I’m at currently. I’ve been taking some time to process past traumas and instances with those that I care about.

I’ve been able to see my future goals get more in reach, which is making me excited to pursue them! :hugs:

11 Likes

A good start to a great life. Congratulations, keep trudging.

1 Like

Awesome, well done!

1 Like

Six weeks is awesome. Congratulations on a great start.

1 Like

@beyondmythoughts, congratulations, great job!!

1 Like

You’ve got a great attitude which shows through in your posts - keep it up and you’ll find it only gets easier! It’s this forum and people like yourself that keep me sober.

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone! I will celebrate by making spaghetti! :spaghetti:

2 Likes

Woot!! Grats keep it up