60 days alcohol free!

This is the first time in 20 years that I’ve gone this long without alcohol. Boggled my mind when I realized that this morning! Granted, I didn’t start out as a daily drinker, but I sure did end up there eventually.

I’m really focused on the recovery aspect of this new chapter of my life, learning to develop better coping skills, figuring out what I haven’t dealt with that needs it, etc. I’ve gone to one AA meeting and plan on going to more once my schedule opens up a bit more. In the meantime, the community on this forum, plus books on recovery and the 12 steps has been so incredibly helpful.

Thanks to all of you who constantly interact with the people who come here so early in their sobriety or who have relapsed and need support. I never expected this community when I downloaded the app one day. What a great decision that turned out to be for me!

17 Likes

Super huge congratulations on your 60 days!! Lots of hard work paying off for you!!

Congratulations! Big accomplishment. Keep on doing the right things

Congratulations as 60 days is huge! Well done and keep it up! Serenity and love

Nice work! Keep it going!

60 days is really amazing. Congrats to you.

Awesome! Your hard work and persistence is paying off. Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Congratulations

Hé super girl! Congratulations! :confetti_ball:
Keep it going!!

Congratulations!!:grinning:

Your doing great congratulations x

Nice job!!! :+1::facepunch:

Well done!!