60 days, baby!

First time poster, but I’ve been on here since I decided to get sober. Im 60 days sober today!

In that first week I was pretty sure I wouldn’t make it this far - lots of crying, anxiety, cravings, uncomfortable feelings I had to finally face. BUT I’m happy to report that I stuck to my guns and feel better at 60 days sober than I have felt in most of my adult life. So much has improved - my memory, my skin, my sleep, the condition of my hair, my temper, my anxiety… really nothing has gone untouched by sobriety. Man it was hard to get over that first 2-3 week hump but so worth it.

I’m celebrating with a massage at a local spa this morning, and a cupcake from the bakery down the street. :purple_heart:

21 Likes

Well done! Enjoy!!!

1 Like

60 days is amazing, well done so happy for you.

1 Like

Awesome!! Congratulations on 2 months, that was a huge milestone for me personally.

Keep up all the hard work :+1:

1 Like

Awesome for you! So glad you shared that great news with us today. Enjoy!

1 Like

Awesome! Thrilled by your progress :slightly_smiling_face: I am not there yet but on my way.

1 Like

Hi welcome and awesome work! So great to hear that your choices are now impacting so positively across your new sober world :star2: enjoy your pampering and cupcake, they are both well deserved :partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats!! I’m on day 5… you’re an inspiration!

1 Like

Awesome! Well done

2 Likes

Congrats! Keep coming back! I’m almost there myself for the second time!

2 Likes

Day 5 and many, many more ahead of you :muscle:t3:

Good job! That is awesome! Keep your chin up and keep moving forward. :blush::blush::+1::+1:

1 Like

Great Job!

1 Like

Well done that’s amazing :pray::pray::muscle::muscle::star::star::star:

1 Like