60 days fluffycats

Today is 60 days opiate free !!! Don’t want to jinx myself but I have been feeling pretty good since about 5 days ago. Never thought I could quit on my own, detox on my own, and hold my shit together while my husband catches up.

My mood changes daily ( sometimes hourly ) and depression is there but more manageable this week. Looking forward to the weekend and spending time with my kids, real time where I’m actually present.

Today I’m grateful for me. Confronting my fear and that cold dark black living nightmare I was trapped in and telling it to kick rocks, oh and fuck off while your at it…

I’m still avoiding the truth about what my addiction has done to me and those I love as I don’t think I’m strong enough to look that beast in the eye. I will get to that once I’m much stronger.

Stay strong, don’t give up because we are all worth it !

13 Likes

I believe in you. Good thoughts coming your way!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!
So proud of you!!!

1 Like

Thank you both. @Twowaymirror and @anon46927530

1 Like

Stay strong girl, I’m right there with ya, day 66 2day😁

Yes !! Are yout regular pooping yet because its not happening over here :sushing_face::sushing_face::sushing_face:

Try a probiotic pill… But that should be coming around very soon.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll try. I actually ran today so I’m getting better at exercise.

Next, Job. I think I’ll start looking at 90. Not quit there yet. Still feeling like I’m from another planet when around the muggles. Like they are speaking some strange language and staring into my soul picking out pieces to dissect right in front of me.

Dramatic but true.

Lol, it takes its notions…sometimes traffic backs up and sometimes I can shit through a screen door and not hit a wire lol, my problem is I cant quit sneezing and wiping my nose, I look like a damn cokehead walking around most days

1 Like

Ha, that sounds horrible. Never had a sneezing problem, just yawning.

The worst case scenario is having the projectile diarrhea and suddenly sneezing 5 or 6 times in quick succession…that can turn into a “oh shit I better duck waddle to the bathroom and check this shit out” situation lmao

2 Likes

Im just reading posts, but mostly staying silent. I want you to know that i really needed to see your words “about 5 days ago,” so thank you for sharing.

Today is day 21 of my opiate detox and i spent yesterday on the couch under blankets (it was 70 degrees) barely able to get my puppy out for a few little play sessions. Everyone seems to do their first week, go back to work, and they’re good to go. So im beginning to feel like this is never gonna end.

I don’t remember heroin detox taking this long. Suboxone withdrawal is kicking my ass. You gave me the strength i need to get through today