60 days sober from weed

please help … i think im going towards relapse from cigs and weed 60 days today … i cant work just sitting in room cant do anything just trying to stay sober … but craving for weed and cigs both … been told by GI docter not to smoke again because of acid reflux and inflammation in my stomach … can someone suggest what to do next … pain in my chest still want to smoke …

2 Likes

Have you tried nicotine gum or patches? I think something to keep in mind is that if you relapse… those 60 days were for nothing. You just throw away all of the progress you have made. Why do you smoke weed? Just to get high? If you smoke week for any medicinal purposes, then go the CBD route. But, going back to marijuana and cigs will erase all the progress you have made in 60 days. Try working out… keep lollipops handy… read a book, go for a walk. Distract yourself. You can do this!

i have acid relux issues … nicotine gum gets your body temp high to lows … patches i think are dangerous if i smoke might give me a heart attack ive been told … whats loolipops ??? yes i want to try CBD oil …please tell me

Congrats on 60 days, that’s huge. I find doing even a yoga session online or going for a good brisk walk helps. I’m 83 days today after 19 years of heavy smoking and I feel your struggle. 2 months was the toughest part of the journey so far. Push through, take a walk, listen to some good music you love, have a bath, deep controlled breathing, write a gratitude list…do something you love or used to love. You can do it! All just suggestions but things that have helped me get though some of the darker moments. :facepunch: best wishes to you

Congratulations cravings will pass… don’t use again… just watch some movie back to back…
Drink water eat sleep and watch…
Cravings will get better

Congrats on 60 days!! Thats huge! I hope I can make it to 60. I currently have 24 days and almost relapsed on Friday. I was so upset with my husband that I seriously considered going to the rec shop for a joint or a nug. But I’m so glad I didn’t. Instead I clutched onto my 30 day coin (I got for alcohol) and repeated the serenity prayer. Then we made up and left the house for the night. Maybe a change of scenery, if that’s a possibility for you, would be a good idea. Go visit a sober person? Or just sit and listen to the sounds around you outside. Concentrate on each thing you hear, each thing you can see. Touch things. Indulge your senses with something that isn’t a smoke or a bowl of weed.

1 Like

ThankU everyone … Much respect i did not smoke yesterday …
please could somebody tell me if one can get allergic to cigerette smoke or Weed smoke … last time when i smoked it just gave me pain in my chest left side … i have a gastaris problem and i coudlnt sleep on left side like it gave me pain in my chest even weed smoke gave me pain … Its been two months now i still have irritation in chest but a lot less … If i would have cotinued to smoke it would have gone worse … Also i did an endoscopy and found out that theres inflamaation in my stomach … and have pain on going after the endoscopy … its really bothering me … one reason that i think about smoking again that i have to sleep along with pain … like ive been told it takes months for that to go away … i know a smoker who had 6 months pain in chest and stomach all around his body and thats how he quit … i also have pain chest and stomach … i was feeling ok before the endoscopy but after my stomach is little irritated … its really hard to fight but im trying my best … only think what makes me stop smoking is the pain in my chest that i still have … i got checked the docter told me its refered pain because of infflamation in my stomach … please help regards and thanks again!