60 days sober ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yay me, in the last 60 days I managed to stay sober during a week long trip to the beach, numerous baseball games and the cherry on top was my birthday! Iโ€™m not gonna lie physically I feel like crap everyday but mentally I feel so empowered! I canโ€™t wait till my body catches up with my mind and I truly start to feel the rewards of sobriety physically and mentally but until then I will continue to stay the course!

16 Likes

Congratulations on 60 days! That is my next milestone and I am so excited for you! I have recently joined a yoga group which has not only helped mentally but is helping to heal my misused and abused body. I was using drugs on and off for 15 years (nothing for 3 years) but drinking was my true addiction for 25 years. Keep going on your journey my friend and again Congratulations :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Yay you!! Keep up the good fight! Its worth it.

1 Like

Congrats on 60 days . That is very awesome. And very cool you are living life without drugs and alcohol and learning how to go out and enjoy yourself sober. Stay strong and keep doing what your doing . You got this !!

2 Likes

Oh wow! Congrats! It only gets better.

1 Like

Thatโ€™s awesome! Congrats on 60 days!

1 Like

Congratulations with the 2 months milestone!! :tada::tada:
200w

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 60 days :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations and jubilations!!!:blush:

1 Like

Thank you everyone :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations, and well done on reaching 60 days of sobriety :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Awesome :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

It definitely gets better with time. Your body is essentially recalibrating itself and trying to find out where its equilibrium lies. I am a little over a year now, and I can tell you I definitely feel more energetic than I did at the 60 day mark. I will be honest and say I still have my moments at times where I just feel like Iโ€™m in a slump, but I rejoice in the fact that I am able to get through those times sober and am mentally much more healthy. Stay the course! You are on an amazing journey that is very much worth the rewards. You will be amazed at how much more you are capable of by committing to sobriety.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this information, everyday is a struggle physically but like I said mentally Iโ€™m just fine which is a blessing for sure. I will stay focused and celebrate the small victories for sure. :wink: