60 days today. Changed a lot

Today i am 60 days sober. I cant believe. I remember me crying hardly on my scond day. My reason for crying was the idea that i will not be able to drink again. So ridiculous. Today i am very different. First of all my anxiety level is very low. I had no panic attacks in the last 60 days. Sometimes i face cravings but i beat them just thinking about how good is waking up sober. And i also remember my last drunk day. It was a nightmare. I have lost 4 kg. Thats a bonus :blush:. The journey is long of course. I am willing to go on. Thank you all for your support. For being there.

15 Likes

Stay busy and stay strong @Tinkerbell!

1 Like

Congratulations on 2 months. You have a great perspective, that will serve you well. Great job!

1 Like

60 days represents a lot of battles that you have already won. You couldn’t have made it this far without holding on through some tough days. The days of big battles will get fewer and further apart but you still have more fights to win. But now you have some experience to draw on. You have won before and you will win again. Stay alert since you have invested so much already. In it to win it.

2 Likes

Hey @Tinkerbell, today is my 60 day milestone as well. A shared big milestone for us!!

4 Likes

Congratulations. I hope you have a great day also. Great job. Keep at it. I know a lot has changed and more to come but it’s so worth it

1 Like

Thats awesome. Again i see i am not alone. Congratulations to you and to me :wink::blush::blush::wink::wink:

1 Like

Its very good to be sober. I will go on. Thank you

Thank you :blush::blush:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Huge, huge, huge. The psychic change is upon you what a gift what a miracle. Keep doing the exact same thing you have been doing and the next blink of an eye will be the big Nine Ohhhhhhhh!

3 Likes

Doing awesome…feels good when the change is for the better…keep it up!

1 Like

60 days amazing! Well done!:muscle::boom:

2 Likes