60 days with no drinking

2 months sounds so nice. People in my life continue to see my effort and tell me all the time how proud of me they are. Even the family mechanic asked how I was doing and to keep it up. My 90 days will be on my birthday in a month. Something to strive for! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Right there with you! Just hit my 2 months this past Monday, feels good right ?

1 Like

Yes. It’s not been the easiest.I’m on antabuse so that helps and substance abuse class 2x a week also. But all the issues and feelings that I would usually get wasted to forget are still there so Im working on those things. How are you doing this?

1 Like

Congratulations :revolving_hearts:

Sheer Willpower, highly highly not recommended

Congrats, was at 65 days last thursday, then I got a bit excited and slipped, been drinking daily since, however I hope I have shaken it off snd will be in the 60s again in about 59 days…

1 Like

Been there too n then relapsed hard, don’t wish to do it again… Want to be clean for life, hard but can happen

1 Like

Well done fantastic achievement, keep it up. I am on day 26.

1 month will feel like you’re regressing. It’s called acute withdrawl. It’ll pass. Your brain is trying to regulate dopamine and your body and mind are healing.

That’s amazing. I’ve been there and got too comfortable and fell - celebrate but stay alert!

I just hit my 6 months! It is possible and feels great! You can do it!

Keep it up!!!

Congratulations, dude! :metal: Stay the course. You got this!! Proud of you :hugs:

One of the hardest parts of getting sober is that I had to break up with my bf to do it. I gained sobriety but I lost the person I loved and my best friend all in one. Makes me sad to lose the idea of all the plans we had.