60 Whole Days

I am here sober having completed 60 alcohol-free days. It is 5:45 and I am riding the exercise bike at the gym. Something I would NOT do hungover. Thanks for the support and advice. Could this be the time things are different??

13 Likes

60 days! Can’t wait to hit that mark. I remind myself daily that I am giving up nothing by giving up alcohol. So much to gain. Like waking up without hangovers🙂. Good job on your achievement!

1 Like

Congratulations on those days!!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: that’s so awesome.

1 Like

[quote= I remind myself daily that I am giving up nothing by giving up alcohol. So much to gain
[/quote]

I agree 100%. Thanks!

Thanks!! I appreciate your support!

1 Like

Yes, that it is!! The insane voice is softer and softer!

1 Like

Congrats on hitting 2 months! :clap: :heart:

1 Like

Amazing progress and achievemt, @Mbwoman! I’m so happy for you! Things can definitely be different this time, this time can be IT - it depends on you alone. Do the work, continue on the path you are on, and make this time what you want and deserve. All the very best! :cupid:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Right there with you. 2 MONTHS! We rock.

2 Likes

Darned right we do!!

Absolutely brilliant, well done :tada::sparkles::fireworks::balloon::boom:

1 Like

Congratulations on 60 days thats definitly not easy pat yourself on the back treat yourself because thats not easy at all i remember my first 60 days to sobriety i was thinking am i going to get through this but i did :facepunch:

1 Like

Congratulations brother… you got this

1 Like

Thank you! “Feeling better” for sure :wink:

2 Likes