600 day club

Couldn’t find the 600 day club, so I made one. (Yeah…still an egotistical alcoholic here :wink:).

Doesn’t seem so long ago that 600 minutes was unthinkable. Thanks for helping me do this, y’all…

66 Likes

Woohooo!!! Holly you are a champion!! Thanks for being sober and being here :tada::bird:

3 Likes

Well that is exciting!!! Great job Mo. So very happy for you. I know what a long slog it can be. You are such an inspiration!!

1 Like

Thats my Girl well done ,big S:star_struck scottish hug coming your way

2 Likes

Congratulations!! :confetti_ball: Whoop! Whoop!! :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

awesome!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Youre one of my favorites Holly!! Im so happy to see you walking the sober path!

1 Like

Yasssssss! :fire: :heart: You rock my world, lady. Time to kick back like…

chill

1 Like

Ohhh maaaa goooosh…today is the day of days! So many sober warriors celebrating today. Thank you lady for your sage advice, candor and humility. You are always a welcomed voice to me. Congrats! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Yes Holly. Lovely to see this!:hugs::metal:

1 Like

Yeah! 600 days of getting better at getting better! So happy for you, lady!

1 Like

You’re so ace @MoCatt!
CONGRATULATIONS

Now you have to eat six ice creams and post pictures.
I don’t make the rules… just point them out :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

Congrats!! What an achievement!

1 Like

Happy 600!

1 Like

Congratulations! You are an inspiration to so many, including myself. Keep going and many more sober days will come!

1 Like

Congratulations to you…:blush::tada: Thats a lot of Sober Time… :100:

1 Like

An inspiration! Thank you!

1 Like

I think several of the day counting threads may have been nuked from deleted profiles and/or deleted posts.

That being said, first congrats! Thank you for the example that you set for all of us; for your sanity and service among the insane, for your music tastes, and perhaps most importantly for showing everyone compassion and understanding even when people may be at their worst. It isn’t easy to meet people where they are at and be of service, yet you are one of the first to offer your hand. You make it look like second nature (even where you may be biting through your tongue). Here’s to the next 24! :goat:

5 Likes

Well, bless your heart! I am so happy for you my friend. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome!!! Congrats on 600. You are a great inspiration. Keep it up.

1 Like