600 Days Sober! HUGE PERSONAL MILESTONE

I’ve been moving in silence for awhile, and keeping things low key… but I’m pretty flipping proud to say I’ve made it 600 days… 600 DAYS… without a drink.

From literally getting blackout drunk most nights of the week, every week for years to 600 days since my last drink. I could have never came this far without my support system, but I also couldn’t have come this far without ME, without having the drive, determination and will power to make a change and not give up.

To all those just starting your journey, don’t give up. Yea it’s hard, but you gotta keep pushing. You can do it :blush:

51 Likes

Congrats you should be super proud of youself!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 600 days Cheryl :partying_face:
That’s amazing :star_struck:

3 Likes

Simply incredible!!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

OUT-DOG-GONE-STANDING. 600 days is such a wonderful achievement.

Party Ballons Party Ballons

4 Likes

This makes my heart sing. :heart::hugs::heart: So very happy for you on your 600 days!! So much for you to be proud of!!

3 Likes

600!!! whoo hoo! You give so much hope!! Great job!!!

2 Likes

This is freaking awesome. So glad to hear positive news. I’m almost at 7 months and I look forward to be at your milestone. Congratulations to you!

2 Likes

ResizedP_313edafc-8462-4563-a1b1-936048b821a7_125695039950903
SO SO SO PROUD OF U :partying_face: :man_juggling::rainbow::star::tada::confetti_ball::1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::star::rose:

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS :+1:

giphy (36)

3 Likes

Can I ask in your experience, does it get easier in terms of cravings? I’m on day 43 and feeling good but the cravings can feel strong at times.

1 Like

Congrats that’s wonderful!

1 Like

At first it was rough and had cravings not so much for drinking, but for the whole bar atmosphere. I still get cravings for a drink like I’d love a Cosmo right now, but then I look at how far I’ve come and the “craving” quickly losses it’s appeal.

3 Likes

sneaking in under the radar with 600 days hey, why not be proud, why not shout it out once in a while. Really happy for you and thanks for the share and inspiration.

1 Like

Congratulations 600 days is awesome!! :partying_face::dancer::rainbow::two_hearts:

1 Like

You rock! And you’re right, you did it! Be proud!

1 Like

Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

600 days! What an accomplishment! :boom:

1 Like