(62 days let's go ✊ -- knocking things out

Today I am feeling good! Still at it day 62 , this morning :sunrise: was caught off guard and had to get up at go get a random screening for my DCS case. But hey, that’s okay, because why, because I’m SOBER! COMING UP THIS WEEK: I have my CTFM meeting for DCS for my case , my team comes together and we go over my progress & milestones & accomplishments and also am getting approved for unsupervised visits finally with my baby at my mom’s place. Something I have worked really hard for and been looking forward :fast_forward: to for a long time with this case. I had a lot of trouble with my soberity at first when this case opened last August 2022 but I did finally get it together and I am very thankful for that. I know my baby is counting on me && I’ma coming for you kaysen Taylor lee. After I’m approved for the unsupervised visits then it will go to overnights and then in trial home :house: where he’s back with me 100% then they just keep the case open for 30-60 days to observe me and still screen me to see if I keep up what I’ve been doing this whole time and then it closes out 100% after that. It’s been a long time coming, and I finally see light :rotating_light: :candle: at the end of this tunnel on this case, which I thought I honestly never would and lemme tell ya, ITS NEVER FELT BETTER! Goes to show hard work does pay off everyone!!!

7 Likes

Congrats on your 62 days, that is amazing and I know you have a lot to fight for!!! Love the confidence at the random screening…it is a great feeling to not need to scramble anymore…just one gift of sobriety!! :sparkles:

1 Like

Exactly :100: thank you!!!

1 Like