7 Day Hill Conquered

So I made it over my first 7 days even with a test yesterday having a friend over and the sun shinning I still managed to pull through. It hasn’t been easy my mind is constantly bargaining with me and I wake up feeling rather sick most days but I have put my own barriers up having my eldest go to the shop not myself so unable to buy anything, making a list of jobs and making sure I leave them until the evening so I have to do it and will take my makeup off and put my PJs on so there is no way I will go out! Rewarded myself and my boys with a present each this week and still have extra money I would have spent already but the best reward has got to be their beaming faces with all we have managed to do :smiley:

8 Likes

Congratulations on 7days im also on day 8 and also wake up feeling sick and anxious let’s hope this passes

1 Like

Thank you and yes let’s hope so! Congrats to you too!

Congratulations on staying sober for 7 days! Thats huge! Congratulations on making those changes to help you stay sober. That makes all the difference!

1 Like

Congrats and how awesome is it that you get to provide a treat just from doing this for a week! Keep it up!

1 Like

Congrats on 7 days! Keep up the hard work :muscle:

2 Likes

Brilliant post. You’ve done the hardest part…now keep going.

2 Likes

Keep going one day at a time, 41 days for me, starting to see things clearer now

2 Likes

Thank you and thanks for the support it is much appreciated everyone is so nice on here I really wish I tried it sooner!

1 Like

Thanks for the support and yes imagine what we could do within a month :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the support much appreciated

2 Likes

Everyone is so supportive on here! Thanks so much! Few tests coming up this week hope I hold it out

2 Likes

Congrats on 41days that’s amazing! Thanks for the support

1 Like

Not even sure if I am replying the right way here but anyways thank you all for the kind words and support :smiley:

1 Like

Stay positive, and stay busy.

1 Like