7 days cigarette free

I did Chantix and it worked for me.

1 Like

I went with some gum for the first bit of this. I am over 3 weeks now and it just now to the point it doesn’t kick my ass all day.

3 Likes

I want to quit but I think it will be harder :persevere:

1 Like

You can do it @tinkerbell

1 Like

Steve, you still going?

1 Like

@Ashley_Sampson 56 days

2 Likes

Nice one @Steve92 :+1:

1 Like

Congrats, man! It’s been 12 days for me. I got a vape and I can’t believe how much it’s helped. I don’t feel any different but I know it’s so much better for me. Keep it up!

1 Like

Same here, I’m just now starting but it’s crazy how much it helps. The only bummer is the cost :confused:

How you going with not smoking cigarettes. I had one this morning and the whole week it’s been making me feel nausea when I smoke so I through out my first deck of ciggies this morning. Tough but needed.

1 Like

Plan to quit cold-turkey in about a week. I dip. Have for 34 years.

2 Likes

Iv been doing okay. It’s been roughly 2 months since I smoked a cigg.

2 Likes

That’s very good!!

1 Like

How do you do it? I chucked a deck out then I went and got it out lol. So bad but I know I’m really getting over it.

1 Like

@Sobergal91 Been white knuckling it most days honestly lol knowing that having one is just gonna make me feel like shit anyway

Good job! It’s tie outa breath bad teeth bad skin list goes on. Stressers. What do you do for stress? I feel like I’ve been on this app everyday for the last month. Having ice cravings bad. 77 days off it. But the craving is real strong that shit is the worst! Probably why I’m smoking more and it’s making me sick threw up 3 tines from smoking cigarettes

1 Like

I dipped for 34 years. Just over a month tobacco free. I used the mini-lozenges, after trying and failing to go cold-turkey. Started with the 4mg ones, and am now down to 6 2mg ones a day. Should be able to stop completely in about 2 more weeks. If you live near a Target store, their store brand is the cheapest.

I’m on my 7th day no cigarettes it was easier then I thought but I’ve been occupying myself

3 Likes

I know you can do this your a strong person with a wonderful heart and beautiful soul one day at a time :heart:

1 Like

Well done!! 24 days here. Finding a new habit to replace that empty space, that was the right way for me. I started working out, running in the evenings and also a badass diet.
All my family members smoke, I feel disgusted when I smell cigarettes and the smoke. Horrible habit. Try building a new life with good habits and focus on that. This is my advice, hope it helps. For me it did wonders( I used to smoke almost 2 packs a day)

2 Likes