7 days feeling better physically

Wow, what a difference 7 days does. I am feeling great physically. People have noticed i have more energy and do more things and thats only on day 7. The body is amazing when we stop poisoning ourselves.

Mentally and emotionally i still feel down. Sometimes my mind will fixate on what an idiot i have been the the wrong things i did and i get some anxiety attacks but its getting better.

10 Likes

I am on day 7 too. And I have to say I physically feel a lot better but the weekend was hard mentally and the anxiety was terrible hopefully that starts to improve soon!

3 Likes

IDK how much you drank? But for me the first two weeks my belly bloat went completely away. Also I lost about 10-15 lbs in water weight the first two weeks too. My face completely changed too.

The mental part takes a while. Just think of it like a diet. It’s going to take a few months to retrain your brain to have new habits. About week six I had my first complete day start to finish where I completely forgot to think about drinking. I literally got home did my night routine went to bed woke up in the am and thought holy crap I forgot to think about alcohol

6 Likes

That comment made me so hopeful! Thank you!

1 Like

I found that the first 2 weeks were really hard physically and emotionally too. But just keep on going. It will definitely get easier as time goes on. You will definitely feel much healthier and possibly lose weight as well.

1 Like

Good morning it’s good to meet you I’m Trent n yes I agree the beginning is so much harder but as you keep on keeping on it gets easier n you get stronger n it’s a beautiful thing