7 hours to clean the kitchen

I’ve just finished cleaning the kitchen from the disgusting mess I made while I was binge drinking in the last few days. I’ve always been a messy but I have always wanted to change that and become cleaner. I may have also messed things with my loved ones and that mess will take A HELL OF A LOT OF TIME to sort out,longer than 7hrs but for now the kitchen is clean and now moving on to clean the lounge. I spoke to God today after a very long time, He told me it IS possible to clean up my mess so cleaning I shall do. Pity party is over! Grabbed a hold of the AA book from a friend and I’m not a reader but I WILL read that book and I will follow the steps. Because my God told me I can

19 Likes

This is an amazing start. You’ve done something for yourself, which will start to help your relationships with others.

Keep it up, my friend.

1 Like

Good 4 u . A tidy home is a tidy mind !! U r doing great. We all need to start somewhere… i like the stories at the back of the book. X

Love what you said about ,God said it possible to clean up your mess. Yes it is possible for each one of us to get our life messes up with His help and a strong support group. Great job…

Step by step you are getting there!! :facepunch:

You’ve got the right attitude my friend, keep on going! :heart:

You’ve got this and you’re not alone! Your journey and strength are helping more people than you may realize. Thank you for sharing