75 days gone 😢

Stuffed up! Stayed up the entire night drinking and smoking,so sick today,can’t even keep coffee down,haven’t slept yet,kids are disappointed in me. Starting again,need to do better!

2 Likes

I understand. I went from Feb until this week. My daughter hates me and I have fallen out with most of my family. I just wanna get better.

1 Like

You’ve not lost those 75 days! You lived them booze free! Get back on it today, you’re only human and please don’t punish yourself over this :slight_smile: x

3 Likes

I can imagine you’re feeling quite defeated right now but the only thing you can do is to start again. Never quit quitting! You will get there again, we got your back. :wink:

2 Likes

Treat it as a blip, a bump in the road which made you veer off briefly, you need to grab the steering wheel with both hands and get back on track, it is totally possible.

Dwelling on it makes it worse, get through the hangover shit and give yourself a shake, you can do it, think positively, think of the 75 days progress, they’re not gone. They’re still there and have shown you the benefits of sobriety.

Stay strong and stay sober today :smiley:.

3 Likes

@Cassie make the decision to never feel this way again. Love yourself into healthy change instead of punishing yourself. Get back up and do this thing.

3 Likes

You’ve done so much to grow in the 75 days you had in sobriety. You’ll be able to come back even stronger and more knowledgeable this time around!

1 Like

Thanks everyone :blush:. Nearly at day 2,I learned how much its not worth drinking,resolve definitely strengthened!!

3 Likes

Try not to look at day 1 again. Look at 77 days with one mistake. Thats great in my eyes. In life we dont start all over again when we make mistakes. We cross it out learn from it, and carry on. Keep ur chin up

4 Likes

That way of thinking definitely makes it seem better lol. Im going to go with that!! Day 77 with 1 speedbump along the way :grinning:

3 Likes

Just remember. Dont hit to many speedbumps. Coz ur wheels will fall off.
Learn from it. 77days dry. Keep going.

5 Likes

The wheels will fall off… love it. Gives a nice little visual to it!

3 Likes