75 days strong

I can’t believe how fast 90 days is approaching. Pretty stoked about it. It still surprises me how long wds and paws actually hang around. I still have really bad insomnia and bodily aches. My lower back hurts constantly, but it’s easier to ignore now. Last night, though, after a few really restless nights in a row, I was laying there watching tv when I realized my body wasn’t fidgeting or uncomfortable. I can count on 1 hand how many times I’ve felt like that in the past almost 3 months. It was amazing. :smiley: at the beginning, someone told me ‘you have to suffer for your sobriety’ and they weren’t kidding. :slight_smile: stay strong, lovelies!

8 Likes

hell yes. great to hear. keep it goin! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! !:fire::facepunch::muscle::boom::fire:

1 Like

75! Yessss! Powerhouse.
Pains, withdrawals. It’s remarkable what we endure. Keep it up! :muscle:t2::v:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Way to stay strong!!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! We all have the strength to do it! It really is crazy what we can endure, I agree!

1 Like

Go for those 90! You are close don’t screw it up!

I can’t wait for day 90! I want to celebrate already, haha. Sober celebration, of course. Maybe go for a hike or to a new restaraunt or something fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s going to the most difficult parte! Celebrate different!

1 Like