8 months self harm free

I’m beyond late on this… over two weeks. I’ve been going through some things in life which have taken nearly all of my attention. I know this isn’t really an important thing to do, but I feel like it is. I’m starting to really enjoy sharing my achievements with others ^^. Anyway, first 8 months clean! 4 more and it’ll be a year! My first year clean of self harm. If you had told 14 year old me that I would stop cutting for good and live past my 18th birthday, I would have laughed and said you’re insane. Not now though. I still remember crying tears of joy on my birthday, I was so happy that my demons didn’t win. I was scared to die, I still am. I stayed up all night on the 18th to keep my demons forming waking up during the night. One of the most bomb ass songs I’ve ever listened to dropped on that day too, so I jammed out to it on repeat. Which made my demons unable to scream because the music was bugging them, oh boo hoo. I just celebrated 2 months engaged to my fiancé this month on the sixteenth too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so a lot of good shit’s been happening! I hope it’s the same for all of you, and if not, I’m sending you love and support :pleading_face::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Congratulations on all your successes. It’s great to share them and be proud of your accomplishments. I’m glad things seem to be really looking up for you.
Great job. :boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations with the 8 month milestone and your engagement! :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations @NordicQueen87 ! And congrats to both of you on your engagement. Sending lots of love to you :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face: you’ve got this!

1 Like

well done, 8 months is incredible

1 Like

Yay! Congratulations!

1 Like

A massive achievement…

Well done for the battle you are conquering xxx

big squeeze

From a fellow recovering selfharmer you are kicking ass!

1 Like

Great job on your 8 months!!!

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like