800 Days Now

I know many of you are joining the 700 day club. So I am here to prod you on to membership in the next level: 800 days!! Marking these milestones definitely helps keep things fun! Here is my screenshot from yesterday.

96 Likes

Great job @Kareness!! Leading the way every time!!! So very very happy for you!!

1 Like

Congratulations x

1 Like

Wow! Congratulations!!
:100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: days :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

@Kareness, I love that your 800 days was on my birthday! Today, I join you!

36 Likes

Congrats! You are such an inspiration!

1 Like

Great job @SassyRocks!! Now the club doesn’t feel so lonely! :smiley::tada:

1 Like

awesome!!! :slight_smile: congratulations!!!

1 Like

Daaaaaang, @SassyRocks! Atsa lotta 24s!! :star_struck:

Sober as heck, this lady right here. :sunglasses: :heart:

1 Like

Congrats @SassyRocks

1 Like

Wow congratulations that is so so impressive.

1 Like

Boom! Congratulations and one day I hope to join your club. I’ll work on just getting closer to day 700 for now with another 24 hours of sobriety today! Keep it going!

3 Likes

Amazing all of you, congratulations. Keep hitting those milestones for me to chase after you.

1 Like

@SassyRocks and @C-sun,

You two ladies have been my role models since I washed up in TS. To see you both pass 800 days is incredible. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Thanks Mo, you are pretty awesome yourself. Yes, I follow about 20 days behind Amber!!

4 Likes

I hit 900 today!! Guess I need to start a new thread. I’m too busy with my pedicure at the moment, though! :sweat_smile: :nail_care:

8 Likes

Wow!! Yes, you do!! Super congrats!! You are amazing!

1 Like

Oh my goodness - yes, new thread time!

Huge congratulations!!! 900 days is a whole boat ton of 24s. Thanks for showing us that it’s possible.

1 Like

See you all here in 250 more days.

4 Likes

yep on 805 days for weed and only 45 days off that for alcohol. Never going back but this app slowly counting the days reminds me how far I’ve come .

13 Likes