9 days clean

Hi guys! How ya’ll doing? :slight_smile: My name is Tracy and I’m having a weed addiction since I was 17 y/o. I’ve used/abused it for almost 12 years and due to health and mental issues I’ve decided to quit and to choose for myself instead of the drug! I’m 9 days sober right now and I haven’t touched anything else that’s toxic, not even a cigarette. The goal is to stay clean and never smoke again! I still have a long way to go but it feels good to break this bad and expensive habit.

19 Likes

Hi @anon81704765. I don’t believe anyone has welcomed you yet
giphy-3
Stick around and have a good read. If you need someone to talk to at any point, feel free to reach out :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you!! The same goes for you too! Feel free to talk or share anything when you need to I’m here for u!

1 Like

Hey welcome .it’s good to know ur goal .congrats for 9days.it’s huge step and I’m sure u can be proud and maintain it.Wish u the best and we all here if u need to talk and share things​:wink::wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it, and I’m also here for you too! Nobody has to be on his own at this journey and it feels great to have people who can lift eachother up!

2 Likes

Welcome @anon81704765. And thanks for sharing. Congrats on the 9 days

1 Like

Thank you very much! :hugs:

1 Like